Trade shows and other event marketing tactics remain the second highest source of B2B revenue in the U.S.
Do you have all the tools necessary to position yourself to take full advantage of this marketing outlet in 2022?
In this whitepaper, you will learn the five essential elements to include in your exhibit design to maximize profits at trade shows, as well as...
- The top five most important reasons businesses are attending shows in 2022, according to the most recent study by the Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR)
- How to set prospects’ minds on fire with irresistible curiosity about your product or service at a show
- How your booth can get prospects to ask a burning question that forces them to find out more about your business
- Why function and design go hand-to-hand
- How to factor your business objectives with your marketing program
- Six examples of exhibit designs that were used at real shows in 2022
Fill out the form below to receive your copy!